Friday, April 6, 2012

Diwa Swapna - "दिवा स्वप्न"

~गिजु भाइ~

Learning is not memorizing things, its understanding every theory relating it with daily life experiences. A primary student can learn and relate only those things which they see around themselves, i.e., concrete concepts and not abstract ones.

Giju bhai too tries to implement this idea of “Education through Games and Stories” which has worked well, with his students for sure and also with the readers of the book.

I myself read this book in the mid of my B.Ed. program when I already know half of this idea of “Learning without Burden” I found the story and all these ideas very much known and hence less interesting. The writer talks about each subject’s pedagogy in a very similar way i.e. through games like antakshari, Drama and stories.

Writer’s struggle for making space in Students’ heart is worth reading and admiring. Book talks a lot about what an ideal Teacher- student relation should look like! If I was at his place I would have quit trying the first day itself. But he didn’t quit till the end which made his experiment about pedagogy a successful one giving inspiration to the whole lot of growing “wanna be” teachers.


ल सुनुम न त है
 
Listen and Download Diwa Swapna.


भाग-1
भाग-2
भाग-3
भाग-4

No comments:

Post a Comment